Thursday, December 18, 2008

Uneventful

So yesterday I stumbled to LC without even planning on it. My intentions was to Christmas shop at Serramonte, but somehow wandered into LC instead. 

I sat down and played for $60 which felt really new to me. What can I say? There really were no memorable hands. I played for 1.5 hrs in what felt like a long grind just to be up $40. I think being short-stacked and being away from the game so long really affected my play, making me too passive and patient the entire time. With my tight image, I figured I wasn't going to get alot of action unless monster hands faced off, so I left. 

Oh yea, my car wouldn't start when I was trying to leave LC, so one of the attendants had to help me jump start my car. I tipped him a couple bucks, so that cut into my winnings. Son of a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment